Translate

samedi 18 juillet 2026

52 Christmas Card Throwdown #27 juillet 2026

Bon samedi à tous,

Bienvenue pour ce nouveau challenge chez

 52 Christmas Card Throwdown 

En ce troisième samedi de juillet,

Nous jouons avec un thème

 Choisi par notre hôtesse Deborah…



Un thème très festif
Et joyeux.

Ma carte met en valeur les boules qui décorent
Les branches du sapin
Lors des fêtes
Et j’ai choisi des couleurs originales
Pour changer
Avec des nuances de violets.
Voici ma carte:








matériel
tampons Simon Hurley
encres Distress Ranger et Versamark
poudre Wow
peinture Fine Tec
stylo Baoké
embossage Spellbinders
fils Rayher
papier Mondi


J’espère que ce thème vous donnera
Envie de jouer avec nous.

Je joue aussi avec:

Alphabet Challenge: toutes fêtes
Can You Handle the Pressure: embossage a froid et étoiles/rayures
Christmas Craft All Year Round: M, N, O, o pour ornement
Crafty Catz: tout va
Sparkles Christmas: monochrome


Merci de vos visites et prenez soin de vous.








8 commentaires:

  1. I love the "non-traditional" colors! Just perfect for our Christmas in July theme! Thanks for sharing with us at MMM!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful Christmas card and love the colors. so glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge, Make my Monday, Crafty catz, Sparkles Christmas

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the colours you used Fabiola. Your card is so different and modern - gorgeous! Gill x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very pretty holiday card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure and Peace On Earth!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Can You Handle The Pressure, Peace On Earth Co-Owner

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fabiola, I love love love this card! The way you have stamped your “baubles” Is really so cool. I love the colors that you’ve chosen too. Great card all around! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a wonderful winter/Christmas card, so full of colour and joy. I love the bold pink and purple shades you used in your creation, as well as the depth you managed to create. I can almost feel those textures under my fingers when I look at your card. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge and sorry for the late comment.

    Hugs, Veronika

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is brilliant Fabiola! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and inspiring others! Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery soon!
    Hugs, Kate!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Another stunning card hun. I love the colours of purple that you've used. Fab design too. Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas. Hugs Debs DT

    RépondreSupprimer