bonjour a tous.
avec cette chaleur, j'ai ressorti les jolis papiers de Florilege
sur le thème des citrons,
les dies de Lawn Fawn qui s'accordent a merveille
avec ces papiers
et un peu d'encre...
et voila:
matériel
papiers Mondi et Florilege
dies Lawn Fawn
Solar Spray Simon Hurley pour Ranger
encre Distress Ranger
embossage Spellbinders
stylo Signo
embossage Cuttlebugs
je joue avec;
Cardz4Guyz: au jardin
Crafty Catz: tout va
Four Seasons: été
Make My Monday: mixer 2/3 couleurs, jaune et orange. bleu et vert, vert et jaune
Word Art Wednesday: tout va
merci de vos visites et prenez soin de vous.
Beautiful card, Fabiola! I’m so glad that the dies worked with the paper that you had. The finished product is lovely. I love the dimensions and the coloring of the lemons and leaves. Stay safe in all the heat! It seems like it’s crazy everywhere. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
RépondreSupprimerLovely card. So fresh feeling and love the colors. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday, Cardz 4 Guyz, Crafty Catz
RépondreSupprimerI am so sad...we won't have an lemons in our garden this year...the winter did a number on both our lemon tree!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our GARDEN challenge!! You rocked both elements of our challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...masculine and the garden theme.
RépondreSupprimerDeb Horst, DT #C4G387
This is such a sweet card, Fabiola. I have a lemon die-cut set that I love to use but sometimes forget to do so. You've inspired me. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so very grateful for you, and I pray that God blesses you and draws you close to Him. have a wonderfully creative week, my friend. Also, I hope you haven't had any further trouble in linking up at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy seeing your wonderful cards linked up with us and I wouldn't want to miss any of your wonderful creations. Happy crafting.
RépondreSupprimerThis is so pretty. All you need is a gin and tonic to go with your lemons. Thanks for joining my theme at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x
RépondreSupprimer