bonjour a tous,
en examinant de près les défis de la semaine,
j'ai choisi ces papiers très colorés de chez Simple Stories,
pois et chevrons coloré et lumineux,
parfait pour une création joyeuse et fun.
matériel
tampon Artemio
papiers Mondi, Folia, Nassau et Simple Stories
ruban Rayher
Nuvo Drops
paillettes Rayher
encres Versamark et Distress Ranger
poudre Wow
dies Kimidories
j'adore le résultat!
je joue avec:
All Sort. couleurs d'été
Passion Carte Creative: anniversaire avec des ronds
Sweet Stamping: rayures/chevrons
Word Art Wednesday: tout va
Sweet Sketches: sketch
A clever design with the different patterns and colours which all work together so well, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
RépondreSupprimerB x
The papers are so fun!
RépondreSupprimerThank you for joining us at Allsorts!
Such a lovely bright and fun card, thank you for sharing your creativity at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
RépondreSupprimerAnne SSW2-DT
A lovely jazzy card for summer.
RépondreSupprimerThanks for joining in at Allsorts. xxx
A very joyful Birthday card using colours of summer. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah
RépondreSupprimerGreat card, Fabiola! I love the layout of these circles, and the colors go so well together. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)
RépondreSupprimerOh Fabiola, I saw you card over at Sweet Stamping and thought that's my sketch she's used. Brilliant and now I can comment on it. I love your papers and colours so bright and cherry they make me smile. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
RépondreSupprimerHugs
Kathie SSW2~DT